Pet City Fish
All Pet City Stores Carry An Extensive Range Of Beautiful Aquarium Fish.
If you’re looking for pet Fish in WA then you have found the right place.
Now with 12 Pet City Superstores located across Western Australia Pet City stores carry an extensive range of aquarium fish to suit any aquarium, large or small, whether your a beginner or experienced aquarists. Browse through all our Aquarium Fish available for sale, more information can be found in each of our categories which include Bettas, commonly known as Siamese Fighters, Cichlids, Cold Water, Discus, Goldfish, Guppies, Marine, Natives, Oddballs, Oscars, Temperate and of,course Tropical Fish. Pet City stores also carry a large range of Aquariums, Fish Tanks, Fish Bowls, Pumps and accessories as well as a complete range of Water Treatments, Decorations and Fish Foods, including Live and Frozen Foods.
About Our Fish
Our pet fish stock come from all over the Australia, each of our stores have a variety of beautiful aquarium fish to choose from to add to your current aquarium set-up however, at Pet City we also offer a large range of Aquariums, Fish Tanks, Fish Bowls, Pumps, Ornaments and accessories to get you started.
Our Fish Diet and Nutrition
Depending upon the species of fish at Pet City we feed our fish a variety of healthy fish food to keep them fighting fit. From Fish Pellets to Flakes, Live and Frozen food and even a selection of living aquatic plants.
All of our fish Food products are available at every Pet City Stores.
Conditions Of Purchase
Taking Your Fish Home
- Before buying any new fish, properly cycle your tank with established good bacteria. You want to make sure your tank water is fully cycled to avoid ammonia spikes and algae blooms. Cycling can take anywhere from a few days to a few months, depending on the size of your tank and the type of fish you are selecting.
- Turn off aquarium light and dim the lights in the room where your fish’s new aquarium or bowl is located. Do this before you bring your new fish home, many fish are sensitive to light and may be traumatized by a sudden change in lighting.
- Keep your new fish away from direct sunlight or away from your vehicle’s heating or cooling source on your way home from the store. These heat sources will cause the water’s temperature to fluctuate much faster than the fish can handle. Plan to drive directly home after your purchase – do not leave your fish in the car for a prolonged period.
- Place the unopened bag, including the fish and the water it came in, inside your aquarium or bowl. Let the bag float on or just below the surface of the tank water, acclimatising the fish to the tank water. This process should take at least 15 minutes.
- Finally, open the fish’s carrying bag and slowly allow the tanks water to spill into the bag, this should take a few minutes. Hold up one open end of the bag just above the water level and allow your new fish to swim out when it is ready.
Pet City’s Newest Arrivals
Click on each of our store locations below to view our current Fish Lists.
Keep in mind that not all fish residing with us make it to the website. Looking for a Certain Fish Species? Ask our staff! – Pet City staff are trained to assist you with providing aquarium and fish advice and assistance. Pet City Store can also obtain specific species of aquarium fish as customer orders, please contact our staff at your nearest Pet City Store to ask about currently available fish or to see if we can order in a species especially for you.
↑ BACK TO TOP ↑
Choosing The Right Aquarium Set-up For You
Click on any of our fish categories for information on keeping fish as pets.
Get Our Fish Posts In Your Email!
We can also send you a weekly email with Aquarium Fish updates or regular sms messages. Become a Pet City Club Member and when you fill in the online form select Notify Me of New Fish. Once you have found your new Fish you can stop receiving new Fish notifications easily by clicking the link included with every email we send.
Thank You for Visiting Pet City’s Aquarium Fish for Sale in Perth.